Silk Care Instructions
- Use mild detergent, we recommend a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner if you're just washing the pillowcases. Otherwise mild detergent will do the job. ( silk protein fibers are akin to your own natural hair)
- Handwash in cold water inside out.
- Hang dry.
- Iron inside out on a low temperature setting. (most irons has a silk setting)
- Use a steam iron to get rid of wrinkles and stubborn lines easily.
- Do not soak in water for more than an hour.
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring dry. Please!
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight. (If you do, do so inside out)
These care instructions prolongs the longevity of your silk. It is a delicate material and should be handled with care.
In the case you have to machine wash, do so on a gentle spin, and flip the sheets inside out.